System administrators can run a configured process from the process library and process log. Learn more about launching business processes using methods, available to all Creatio users, in the “Run a business process” article.
Run a business process from the Process library section
- Click to open the System Designer.
- Click Process library.
- Select a business process and click Run (Fig. 1).
This action will trigger the selected process.
You can resume any step in a process in the Process log section regardless of the process type.
To do this:
- Open the system designer by clicking the button.
- Under Processes, click Process log.
- Open a running business process (Fig. 2).
On the Process elements detail, select a step that must be resumed and click the Run item button (Fig. 3).
The page of the selected process step will open.