All Creatio products
Use Area and Columns grid containers to group Freedom UI elements into a rigid layout that can include columns.
- Drag a 3 columns layout element to the canvas and open the element setup area.
- Specify into how many columns to divide the block in the Number of columns parameter. For this example, leave the parameter as is.
- Click the or button in the Visibility group to make the layout element visible or invisible by default on the page, respectively. For this example, leave the layout element visible.
- Click Setup conditions in the Visibility group to set up element business rules. For this example, do not add business rules. Learn more about setting up business rules in a separate article: Set up business rules.
- Set the background color of the container in the Color parameter. For this example, select light orange (#FDEDCC hex code).
- Set the distance between columns in the Column spacing parameter. For this example, select “Medium.”
- Set the distance between rows in the Row spacing parameter. For this example, select “Small.”
- Specify the radii of area corners in the Border radius parameter. For this example, select “Medium.”
- Set the internal margins in the Spacing group. For this example, leave all margins at “None.”
- View the unique area code in the page schema in the Element code parameter. The parameter is populated automatically and non-editable.
As a result, Creatio will add a light orange grid container that includes 3 columns to the request page.