All Creatio products
Use Local time components to display local time in a specific time zone. This is particularly useful for dealing with contacts and accounts from different regions.
- Drag the Local time component to the canvas and open the component setup area.
- Click the icon next to the Time zone column parameter → Requests → Related objects tab → Created by → Related objects tab → City → Time zone checkbox → Select.
- Select the time style to display on the app page in the Style parameter. For this example, select “Caption large.”
- Select the font format in the Format parameter. For this example, select “Normal.”
- Select the time alignment option in the Align parameter. For this example, select left.
- Select the font color in the Text color parameter. For this example, change it to blue.
- Select the background color in the Background color parameter. For this example, leave it transparent.
- Click the or button in the Visibility group to make the component visible or invisible by default on the page, respectively. For this example, leave the component visible.
- Click Setup conditions in the Visibility group to set up element business rules. For this example, do not add business rules. Learn more about setting up business rules in a separate article: Set up business rules.
- View the unique local time code in the page schema in the Element code parameter. The parameter is populated automatically and non-editable.
As a result, Creatio will add the Local time component that displays the local time of the requester to the request page.