At Creatio, we are committed to delivering increasingly more advanced low-code/no-code capabilities that let you create workflows, applications, and vertical solutions easier than ever before. Here are the new features included in Creatio version 7.18.5.
The update guide for the on-site applications is available in a separate article.
- New Find and merge duplicates element was added. The element searches for and merges the duplicates of the selected record automatically according to specified rules. The element requires global search and bulk duplicate search to be set up.
- The lead page now includes the widget that displays the number of possible lead duplicates. The widget helps you to acquire information about similar needs of your customers quickly. Use this data to develop further lead nurturing tactics and disqualify duplicate leads in a timely manner. Creatio displays the widget if the Lead section has active duplicate search rules configured and global duplicate search is set up. At the same time, Creatio hides the Similar leads detail from the page. The functionality is available for beta testing in Creatio version 7.18.5. Contact Creatio support to receive early access to new duplicate search options. We appreciate your feedback. The new feature will be available publicly in the upcoming Creatio releases.
- The task distribution among handlers was optimized. This enables Creatio to execute background operations faster.
- The development of objects and replacing objects was streamlined. You can now publish objects without compiling the configuration. The object compilation on publishing might be required if the embedded process of the object was saved while editing but not published in the Process Designer. To compile the object on publishing, use the new Publish and compile command of the Publish button menu
Website event tracking functionality will be retired in the next release. As an alternative, you can use Matomo analytics service. Import Matomo data to Creatio via a Marketplace application: Matomo connector for Creatio.
Learn more about viewing Matomo data in Creatio in a separate article: Review online behavior of a contact.
The retirement will not affect other Creatio functionality.
- An option to register leads from LinkedIn lead generation forms automatically was added. To do this, connect your LinkedIn ad account to Creatio and map the form fields to the lead page fields.
- Creatio now processes situations when the Mail Privacy Protection (MPP) system of Apple Mail opens an email. In these cases, Creatio receives the “Open (machine)” response, which is not taken into account in the aggregate email opening stats.
Mobile app now supports Portal Creatio functionality. Through the app, portal users can:
- create cases
- attach photos and other files from the device memory or cloud storage to cases
- chat with support agents
- receive push notifications about new messages and case status updates
- The administrator of the main app can manage the view of the list and case pages for mobile portal users.
- Support for iOS 15 and Android 12 was added.
New app customization tools are available in version 7.18.5 for beta testing. Learn more: Description of beta functionality in Creatio 7.18.5.