A coming soon Marketplace app is an app that is being developed and has a scheduled release date. You can develop one of the planned Marketplace apps or add a beta release of your app. These apps are displayed on the Application map with the Coming soon badge.
You can add your app to the Application map as a coming soon Marketplace app if you meet the following prerequisites:
- Have well-defined use cases for the app.
- Have a developed beta release of the app.
- Have an ETA no longer than 3 months from the current date.
- Have an existing Partner Agreement or Marketplace Partner Agreement.
- Have one or more active paid subscriptions for your other Marketplace apps.
If you meet the prerequisites, you can add the coming soon Marketplace app to the Application map.
If you want to develop a planned Marketplace app from the Application map, execute the following actions:
- Click the Ready to build this app? link of a Marketplace app.
- Fill out the request fields.
- Click Send to send a request to Creatio Marketplace support.
A planned Marketplace app is an innovative app idea that the users need. The planned Marketplace app does not have a developer and scheduled release date. Creatio displays planned Marketplace apps on the Application map with the Planned badge.
If the Creatio Marketplace support approves the request, you will be assigned as the developer, and the planned Marketplace app will become the coming soon Marketplace app.
The developer responsible for the coming soon Marketplace app must perform the following actions:
- Register the coming soon Marketplace app. To do this, follow the step 2 of the instruction in a separate article: Steps to publish the Marketplace app.
Fill out the following properties of the coming soon Marketplace app in the Developer profile:
General properties tab:
- Product name
- Product summary
- Logo. Make sure it meets the requirements for a logo of the coming soon Marketplace app.
- Product description property in the Additional property tab. The user case description is required.
- Price $ property in the Price property tab.
Learn more about filling out the above properties in a separate article: Steps to publish the Marketplace app.
- Click Send for verification to send the coming soon app settings to the Creatio Marketplace support for verification.
- Notify Creatio Marketplace support via firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the ETA for the coming soon Marketplace app in the email.
- Wait until Creatio Marketplace support reviews the request to add the app as a coming soon Marketplace app.
- white app name and other logo elements
- transparent logo background
Learn more about the requirements in a separate article: Requirements for published Marketplace app resources.
View an example of logos in the table below.