The Field Module for Creatio add-on can automate field staff tasks.
This lets you:
- Plan field staff meetings (“visits”).
- Build optimal routes between the meeting locations on the map.
- Maintain the visit agenda and guidelines.
- Keep a record of the employee’s activities during the visit.
- Create custom visit agenda and guidelines.
Field staff uses Creatio mobile app in the field to record the meeting time frame and conduct presentations during a visit. Field Module for Creatio is fully compatible with all Creatio products. Use it as a framework for custom field apps. For example, field banking or field service.
Install the app from the marketplace to access the field functionality. To do so:
- Click in the main Creatio application.
- Click Installed applications. This will open the application management page.
- Click Add application → Choose from Marketplace.
- Install the Field module for Creatio app.
If your Creatio application is deployed on-site, make sure that the application is not restricted from accessing the Internet, before you install Field module for Creatio. To do so:
- Grant access to the website http://marketplace.creatio.com/.
Install the Field module for Creatio app: http://marketplace.creatio.com/app/field-module-creatio.
Learn more in a separate article: Install applications from the Marketplace.