Validation actions may differ for applications for different products. You can configure the required parameters for existing validation actions or create new ones to match the actions performed by the verifier with the bank's security policy.
Add new validation actions
To create new validation action:
- Click to open the System Designer.
- Click the [Lookups] link in the [System setup] block.
- Open the [Validation items] lookup.
- Click the [New validation action] button.
- Specify the name of the new validation action and save it by clicking on the button.
As a result, a new validation action will be added to Creatio. You can also enrich the validation action with a conversation script, control questions, and any attachments.
Add a conversation script
Conversation scripts are created by the verifier supervisor. They used the employees as the basis for the conversation while checking the data of the participants of the deal. To add the conversation script to the validation action:
- Open the [Validation items] lookup and select the action to which the conversation script will be added. Click .
- On the opened edit page, select the [Conversation script] tab.
- Enter the conversation script text.
- Save the changes.
As a result, the conversation script will be available in the validation action window on the application page.
Add control questions
The checklist is needed to commit the validation results. To add the checklist to the validation action:
- Open the [Validation items] lookup and select the action to which the checklist will be added. Click .
- On the opened edit page, select the [Check list] tab. Click .
- Enter the question and specify if it is required. If the answer to the required question is not specified in the validation action window, the verifier will not be allowed to save the results of the action.
When adding questions, take into account that they have "Yes", "No" and "Other" configured answers. In the case of the latter, a comment field will appear near the question.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 to add all the questions.
- Click [Save].
Add attachments to the validation action
You can attach files (for example, regulatory documentation, internal regulations of the bank, instructions, examples of successful implementation of the validation action by bank employees, etc.) to validation actions. To do this:
- Open the [Validation items] lookup and select the action to which the attachments will be added. Click .
- On the opened edit page, select the [Attachments] tab.
- To add a file to the validation action, click the button on the [Attachments] detail and upload the file. You can also drag the file and drop it on the detail.
- To add a link to the validation action, click the button on the [Attachments] detail. On the displayed page, enter the link address in the [Name] field and save the page. As a result, the link will be added to the detail.
- Repeat step 2 for all files and links to add them to the validation action.
- Click [Save].
As a result, the attachments will be available in the validation action window on the application page.