Bank Customer Journey
Use the Product categories and types lookup to form bank product categories and types, as well as add document packages to generate automatically in the product sales conditions. The lookup also contains criteria by which a manager can modify the product sales conditions.
The product category in the Product categories and types lookup includes several product types (Fig. 1).
Create a product category
To add a product category to a lookup:
- Click to open the System Designer.
- Click the [Lookups] link in the [System setup] block.
- Open the [Product categories and types] lookup.
- Click the [New category] button (Fig. 2).
- Enter the product category name (for example, “Loan”) and select the class (for example, “Product“) (Fig. 3).
- Click [Save].
- Add other product categories to the lookup in the same manner.
Add product category
To add products to a category:
- Select the needed category in the area on the right side of the lookup page and click the button.
- Select the [New type] command (Fig. 4).
- Enter the product type name (for example, “Consumer lending”).
- Save the changes.
- Add other product types of this category in the same manner.