The first step of landing integration is to create a landing page.
Create unique landing pages for each of your offers targeted at certain audiences. For example, use the following configurations:
- For first-time visitors, create a web-form for entering the email address to subscribe to your newsletter.
- For visitors interested in downloading valuable content, prepare a separate contact form.
- For customers who are ready to place an order, buy a service, or negotiate in person, create a detailed landing web-form.
The more the landing page is fitted to the customer's maturity, the more potential customers will be willing to start communicating with your brand regardless of the decision-making stage they are at.
To reach the maximum website conversion, follow the general recommendations for the landing page style, fields, and other UI elements.
- Create individual unique landing pages for each of your offers.
- Try to convey the message in the header of your landing page as precisely as possible.
- The landing page design must be user-friendly for the target audience.
- Use concise wording and avoid walls of unstructured text.
Landing page fields
- Design your data collection form to make sure you will get the most relevant information from your customers without asking them to input too much information.
- At least one form field must collect the customer contact information, such as the email or phone number. We recommend that you make these fields required.
- Make sure that the customers who fill out your landing page webform have a clear understanding of the fact that they are sharing their contact information and are ready to communicate with your brand. Include a field in your landing page form that the customers will use to confirm that they agree to receive marketing materials (“opt-in”).
- Use data entry validity check for the most important fields of the form to get the valid contact information from the customers.
Call to action and redirects
- A call-to-action button (such as “Buy,” “Sign up,” “Watch the demo,” etc) must be available.
- Create a page that your customer will be redirected to upon clicking a call-to-action button.
After setting up the landing page, proceed to set up the connection of the landing page to Creatio